Yes, I’m still busy knitting socks. The first one of my paraphernalia is done. This is a free pattern from ravelry.com with minor modifications. I added the colours because I had wool leftovers to get rid of. I also ignored their toe instructions and did them as I always do them.
I also have started a new project. This one is my own pattern. I’m thinking about preparing this one for public release, but you know how notorically bad I am about seeing such projects through to the end. These days I’m proud of myself if I finish any craft project at all.
I also have been painting a bit this weekend, but that will be for another post.