Like ever so often these days I’m progressing in baby steps. I did some more chicken scratch, getting bolder this time about changing it. I tried spiral trellis stitch, the new stitch explorer challenge, but I did something wrong and will try again before I have results to show.
I also made some progress with my linocut plate, but I’m far from done. I even haven’t done a tryout pront because I’m not happy with it yet anyway.
If you haven’t done so already, please check out Sharon’s roundup of the chicken scratch results and the stitch explorer flickr group. IIt is amazing how much you can learn from all these creative people.
Also, a big fat thank you to every participant, you all are a true inspiration!